do you sit in the stands? yes I do
do you stand at the fence?
are you on the sidelines?
are you playing?
do you sit in the stands? yes I do
do you stand at the fence?
are you on the sidelines?
are you playing?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
its a mixture between standin at the fence and sittin in the stands...mostly the fence tho...
50 yd line. Unless some old fart gets the seat I've sat in for the last 11 years, then I sit somewhere along the 45's.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Normally from the field. Occasionally the stands.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Ah it all depends if see anyone I know.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
depends for me too, but its usually standing at the fence
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
at coeburn games usually at the 45 yard line
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Depends...Start in the stands, but when the game gets tight, I head for the fence as close to the action as I can get screaming my head off.
Bookmarks